Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Nesting Time!

Hurray! I finally have a chance to get started on the nursery! On the weekend R and his BIL moved out all the guest room furniture and took a few truckloads of garbage, recycling, and donation items to the dump. Then R took the doors off the closet and took out the rod and shelf to prepare to paint. I remembered to take some "before pictures" and hopefully very soon I'll have "after" pictures to show off. We've taped the room up and started painting. I can't wait to get working on the murals soon. In the meantime, here are the before pictures.

The Guest Room


The Empty Nursery "Before"

I'm now at 30 weeks. I never thought I'd be this far along and still not have a place for our little one to sleep. I'm sure it will come together much quicker than I think. So in honour of the milestone of having only 10 weeks left, here are my 30 week belly photos. I just had to take one close up of my belly button. It hasn't popped yet, but I think it's on its way.

2 comments: