Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Well, I Promised an Update.

I promised an update so here it is. Yesterday we had a 2 hour and a 1 1/2 hour nap. It was fabulous! I started bedtime extra early and after an hour of screaming, he was down. Unfortunately he woke up at 12:30. I managed to get him to go down with only 10 mins of screaming, but when I went to put his blanket on, I woke him up. DOH. Another 3 mins and he was out. Then comes 3 am. I nursed him and had my husband put him back to sleep. He only cried for 3 minutes. I was hoping for a nice 7 am wake up call, but nope, 6 am and he was up. So we were up at 6 am, but he really should have gone back to bed. I tried putting him down at 7:15. He cried for 25 minutes and then fell asleep only to wake up at 8:15. Back to 30 min naps, really? I tried to let him cry again and in 10 mins he was asleep. Then I made a big mistake, I went in to check on him and cover him with his blanket. I woke the darn kid up. Grr. I tried the crying thing again but eventually gave up and here we are. 9:20 am and one 30 min nap. At least I got showered and dressed today. It's gonna be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment