Wednesday, May 19, 2010

NURSERY IS DONE! Warning, LOTS of Pictures Ahead!

It's done, it's done, it's done! The nursery is DONE!!!!! I'm so pleased with how it worked out. There are still a few minor details to take care of, like painting the ceiling, washing the stuffed animals, putting the rest of the books and toys in a basket, but these things can wait. Let me remind you of what the nursery looked like before.
The Guest Room "Before"

The Nursery "After"


My height chart is in place!



My hand-painted murals

(OK, so the flash makes this look beige, but I swear it's yellow)


My Book Collection on my new IKEA book ledge.


Some Classics, including my favourite book that I got when I was born "Mr. Gumpy's Outing"


I used the bumper as my valance on my window. I love that I can reverse it or change it up for the other bumper with the cute owl on it.


My "Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" and some shower gifts: A silver spoon and a crystal pacifier from Egypt. Thanks Auntie Jan!

I couldn't resist painting some cute bees around the light switch.

My beautiful Classic Winnie quilt.


I love my nursery. Now all I need is a baby to put in it! I hope Baby Kurz grows up to love Winnie the Pooh just like I always have!

2 comments:

  1. it's positively gorgeous! way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shan. It's such a relief to get it done and I really like it. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl so I can put the name project above the crib! YAY!

    ReplyDelete