Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bedtime Success!

Last night I did bedtime after an extended ride on Matthew's tricycle. All was well until it was time to say goodnight. Matthew doesn't want to let me go and lay down, so I ask if he wants Daddy to put him down. He says yes. I get Daddy, and in 1 1/2 mins, Matthew is in bed and quiet. I heard not a peep from him ALL NIGHT! In the morning, since I took the day off, I went to the bathroom when I woke up at 9 AM, and Matthew was laying in his bed, awake, but quiet. SCORE!

Tonight I decided to share bedtime with Roland. So I read one story, then Roland read one story and did teeth brushing and voila, Matthew was in bed. Apparently he kept telling Roland "bye". We'll see how well this sticks. Fingers crossed we've crossed the threshold and are going to see success just rolling in from now on. I really need this!

No comments:

Post a Comment