Sunday, June 10, 2012

Same Crap, Different Day

It doesn't seem to make much sense to go day by day anymore. It's pretty much always the same: Matthew fights me at bedtime and wakes up once. Lately he's been waking up and not getting out of bed. Not sure what that's about. Maybe he needs more light to see? I guess we'll leave the door more open tonight. Sometimes Roland has to rescue me at bedtime because Mr Man just wants to fool around with me. When Roland does bedtime, Matthew tells him "bye" and Roland is able to leave without a peep from the boy. Le sigh. Tonight's bedtime is getting pushed a bit late. Matthew had a lot of excitement this weekend with all the Birthday Party stuff, so he had a 3 hour nap this afternoon. He must have woken up sometime before 5 because when I got up from my nap, his door was wide open and his blanket was on the floor. He must have woken up and come to see us, but we were both probably snoring away, so he decided to go back to sleep. I can't believe we all slept from 2-5! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment