Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 26 & 27

Roland did bedtime for day 26. It all went very smoothly. Matthew said "bye" at the end of the bedtime routine and that was it. He woke up crying twice last night and Roland went to get him. Not quite what I wanted, but Matthew wasn't coming into our room. Maybe he had nightmares?

Day 27 was my turn. We were watching a movie that I couldn't seem to drag Matthew away from. Eventually I convinced him to say goodbye to Daddy and go upstairs. He seemed to be falling asleep during book #2, but he woke right back up to brush his teeth. I gave him extra snuggles after the song and then he hopped into bed, I covered him up and kissed him goodnight. So far it's sticking. I'm just glad bedtime didn't involve any screaming this time. Fingers crossed for a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment