Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 21

My turn for bedtime. Matthew is doing nothing but fooling around. He won't stay in bed, he keeps coming up with excuses, he wants to go sleep in my room, so now he's upstairs behind a locked gate and I will only go back up if he calms down and goes to bed. I'm sick of this.

And now, instead of letting me leave Matthew to cry, Roland has gone up and is trying to reason with him. I wish he would just stay on the same page as me and stop undermining me at every turn. Time to go and set things straight. I told Roland to stop undermining me (he was sitting IN Matthew's room), covered Matthew up, gave him a kiss and closed the door and gate behind me. Hopefully that's the end of it.

And the ridiculousness continues. After over an hour of ridiculousness I gave in and rocked him to sleep. Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment