Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 6

Day 5 took Matthew 45 mins to  fall asleep. He woke up at 11:30 for a snuggle and went back to sleep until 6! WOOT! I'll take it. Tonight I was 30 mins late starting bedtime because Matthew had a bath. I rushed through it and he was in bed by 8:10. He climbed in on his own after giving me a hug and kiss. I covered him up and sat down with my back against the wall right at the door. He stayed quiet and in his bed, but when I checked, he opened his eyes and smiled at me. He tossed and turned and I had a hard time telling if he was asleep or not. Just after 8:30 I decided to chance it. That was 5 mins ago and either he's asleep, or he didn't notice me leave, or he didn't mind that I left. I think tomorrow I will try to sit outside the door. Oh wait, tomorrow Roland is babysitting my niece and nephew (by himself, taking Matthew with him), so I don't know how well that will work. Hopefully it doesn't screw up the work I just did. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment